Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

April thoughts

I have decided to re-start my blog and so once I have done this initial (short) post I need to work out how to link to my previous posts - or how to copy them to this blog. I am then going to take my daughter's advice and set up an Etsy shop in the hope of selling some of my quilts/hangings as she is quite right and I am running out of wall-space on which to display them. I also have to start thinking about my statement for my entry in the E17 Art Trail. All very exciting and all very scary! I've come to a standstill with my current project (a piece for my sister's birthday) as I'm awaiting the delivery of some thread so decided that I would make getting my "on-line" presence sorted out and generally getting up-to-date in terms of what I've been working on recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment